Pages

Friday, September 26, 2014

Shady Friday #15

Hello Bookworms!
Alright, so it's been a while since the last Shady Friday. Still,  I've been pretty busy. So, Shady Friday time, what have I been working on? Power point! But don't worry, I don't know how to include power point in my blog. So, right now I'm running out of short ideas and working on longer books, which are harder to include. So, for the next few Shady Fridays I will be working on sharing the book idea I had about a month ago.
This idea is rather simple, and yet fascinatingly complicated. The basic idea is a zombie apocalypse book in second person. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's where instead of saying "He raced" Or "I raced", it says "You raced". Only, I'm also doing it present tense, so it's going to be "You race". Here's a small preview.
~


You really wish your life had turned out differently. There’s something wrong with you, you know. Yeah, you know it alright. You’re the type of crazy that knows it. Insane. That’s the perfect word to describe you. A crazy lunatic that no one believes; no one appreciates. Well, they will soon enough, those that are left. You hear the man in the box, He tells you it’s getting worse, the plague is spreading. You smile a little. Ah yes, this you knew.
 ~
So, basically it's about this one girl who gets a small hint that the zombie apocalypse is going to happen, but ends up in an insane asylum until two weeks before it strikes. The other thing to keep in mind is that she actually is a bit insane, so I'm not sure if it's actually happening, or she just thinks it's happening due to post traumatic stress disorder, as she was previously employed by the military, and wounded in action. 
Thank you so much for reading, PLEASE let me know your thoughts on the book! Thanks! 
Habent sua fata libelli. 
P.S. Yes, it may have been slightly inspired by Warm Bodies, but the main idea is mine

No comments:

Post a Comment