Pages

Friday, October 17, 2014

Shady Friday #16

Hello Bookworms!
Ok, so I'm still working on my schedule, finding time to blog and all that. So, I noticed that I haven't really posted that much about my book "Shadow of a Leader", or Soal, as I call it. Therefore, today I will be posting a riddle from it. This riddle is what starts the events of Soal, so it's not the kind to solve immediately. I hope you enjoy it!
~
Follow the star of the north ten days,
to seek out the answer, the cure,
Seeking my refuge in wavering ways,
Who'll find the answer? The pure.
From this dark mountain I'll seek my home,
then flee to the fortitude high,
I can return there from where I roam,
There where the answer shall die.
I sought for my rest then was searched for,
Through dark forests many have come.
I seek out the city of Luntror,
To darkness I'll never succumb.
I travel to seek out the answer for all,
Those seeking me will find,
That dark men when finding me will fall,
While only the pure will keep mind.
~
So, I know it's not much, but it is the catalyst for the story. I hope you enjoy! Thanks for reading!
Habent sua fata libelli 

No comments:

Post a Comment