Pages

Friday, May 8, 2015

NanoWriMo. Again.

Hello bookworms!
Apparently when I say "should" it is really an excuse for not writing anything for an absolute age! So sorry, and that short story is taking its sweet time. So, this is an announcement. I am working on camp NanoWriMo this month, and next I will be busy with personal things, so I won't be blogging much till July. However, this month as I go through NanoWriMo I will be posting (no, not segments of my writing! Sorry but I'm not sharing this story till the first draft is done!) Various inspirational quotes and photos that are helping me. And really, if any of you have any quotes for NanoWriMo, or about writing in general, please post them! I real could use the encouragement, and I'm pretty sure some of the readers could use the encouragement too! Thanks for your support!
(Latin phrase that should be there)

No comments:

Post a Comment