Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

Shady Friday, #10

Hello Bookworms!
Today is my tenth Shady Friday! I really need to find something else to do. Anyway, Today I am posting a recent story idea, and hoping that you all like it! Pretty soon I'll be posting some pictures that have inspired my stories, but I have to find them first so until then I'll have to keep posting normal posts.
~
Amethyst Jade. Possibly the most advanced assassin guild in the fifteenth century. If they were a normal guild, they would probably get countless job requests. As it is they get at least fifteen a day, more than the number of members, to be sure. There are six members to that guild; oh, and it's a female guild. Wind Leaf, Lotus Brew, Eagle Claw, Smoked Gem, Cold Lightening, and White Shadow. Of course, these are not their real names, they are names that were chosen by their leader, Lotus Brew. (Cliche, but she found it appropriate.) Each of these assassins trained under the very best in all the lands. They learned how to fight with every weapon, to disguise dangerous facts, to brew dangerous poisons; and have all developed an immense resistance to ninety-five percent of the planet's poisons. Yet what they have in skills and resolve, they lack in willing clients. In this day and age, mercenaries are rebuked by the culture around, and most are of the mindset that women are never to be involved in a fight. So, as this tiny guild surges to defy the world, they are fighting to keep the pride they have built up.
~
Ok, so definitely not historically accurate, but other than that the idea is coming along! I will be doing a character analysis on each of the characters soon, (Like they do in preparing for Disney movies) but it may take a while. I hope that in the end it'll be just like a well planned fairy tale! Please comment, and let me know what you think! Also, please follow! Habent sua fata libelli!
P.S. NOT one of my best works, but the idea is still in the process of elimination.

No comments:

Post a Comment